INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRE-SCHOOL REGISTRATION:
Please note that registrations are open only for Pre-School (Age 3-4 yrs)
1. You are advised to fill in online form.
2. Online Registration Forms will be available at the school website from 29.11.2019 (Friday) to 27.12.2019 (Friday). The last date for receiving all forms is 27.12.2019 (Friday).
3. Please read this page completely and understand it before filling the Registration Form.
4. Submit the details and pay Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- online. You will receive an acknowledgement mail having registration number and online payment details.
5. Completed Registration Form needs to be submitted online latest by 27.12.2019 (Friday).
6. Total number of seats available is 160. (which includes EWS/DG Category -40)
7. Children whose birth date falls between 1st April 2016 and 31st March 2017 are eligible for registration for the academic session 2020-21.
8. The admission process has been designed to provide equal opportunity to all and to maintain transparency in the admission process.
9. Those who will be selected after the draw of lots will be called for the verification of the submitted data. Please bring hard copies of the pre-filled and signed online Registration Form along with the self-attested photocopies of the original documents as supporting evidence; on the day of verification. Submission of incorrect data may lead to cancellation of place on the list.
10. Following criteria for admission for open seats is as per DoE norms for private unaided recognized schools:
||Neighbourhood (Aerial Distance as
per Google Maps of actual address)
a) 0-6.0 Km
b) 6.1-12.0 Km
c) 12.1 Km & Above
11. Self attested documents to be uploaded along with the Registration Form:
- Proof of the Date of Birth
- Proof of the Residential Address (Copy of recent BSES Electricity Bill / Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents/recent MTNL Bill /Water Bill/Aadhar Card / Passport/Ration Card/Voter I Card)
- Copy of the latest paid fee bill of the sibling, if studying in Sri VIS (if applying under the SIBLING CATEGORY).
12. Parents seeking age relaxation with respect to their ward, to apply on plain paper with details, requesting for consideration to the school office.
13. The admission schedule for admissions to Pre-School, 2020- 21 is as below:
- Commencement of admission process and availability of forms: 29.11.2019 (Friday)
- Last date of submission of application forms in schools: 27.12.2019 (Friday)
- Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats as per the point system: 10.01.2020 (Friday )
- Seeking clarification, if any, of the submitted online data by school and resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards – 10.01.2020 (Friday) to 16.01.2020 (Thursday)
- No changes /objections will be allowed after 16.01.2020)
- Date of draw of lots – 17.01.2020 (Friday) – 03.00 p.m.
- The date for displaying lists of the selected children - 18.01.2020 (Saturday) (including first and second waiting lists)
- Final verification by school of the selected candidates and admission for the successful candidates of the first list - 20.01.2020 (Monday) to 24.01.2020 (Friday)
- Final verification by school of the selected candidates and admission for the successful candidates of the first waiting list - 27.01.2020 (Monday) to 01.02.2020 (Saturday)
- Final verification by school of the selected candidates and admission for the successful candidates of the second waiting list - 03.02.2020 (Monday) to 07.02.2020 (Friday)
- Subsequent list/s of admission, if any - 06.03.2020 - (Friday)
- Closure of the Admission process: 16.03.2020 (Monday)
Please note: Submission of incorrect data would lead to cancellation of admission, if granted. Hence, all admissions will be initially provisional.
STEP 1 : FILL IN THE FORM
STEP 2 :
UPLOAD DOCUMENTS, PHOTOS
STEP 3 : PAYMENT & PRINT FORM
STEP 4 : REVIEW FORM
- Registration for the session
- Class to which admission is sought
Enter verification code
Points are tentative & subject to re-verification.