INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRE-SCHOOL REGISTRATION:
Please note that registrations are open only for Pre-School
- You are advised to fill-in Online Form.
- The Online Registration Forms will be available at the school website from 15.12.2021 (Wednesday) to 21.01.2022 (Friday).The last date for receiving all forms is 21.01.2022 (Friday) as per the revised guidelines of DoE.
- Registration Forms sent by post/courier will not be considered.
- Please read this page properly and understand it before filling the Registration Form.
- Submit the details online and pay Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- online. You will receive an acknowledgment mail having Registration Number and online payment details.
- Last date of submitting complete Registration Form online:21.01.2022 (Friday) as per the revised guidelines of DoE. No need to send separate emails.
- Total number of seats available is 160. (which includes EWS/DG Category -40)
- Children whose birth date falls between 1st March 2018 and 30th April 2019 are eligible for registration for the academic session 2022-23.
- The admission process has been designed to provide equal opportunity to all and to maintain transparency in the admission process.
- Those who will be selected after the draw of lots will be called for the verification of the submitted data. Please bring hard copies of the pre-filled and signed online Registration Form along with the self-attested photocopies of the original documents as supporting evidence; on the day of verification. Submission of incorrect data may lead to cancellation of place on the list.
- Following criteria for admission for open seats is as per DoE norms for private unaided recognized schools:
(Aerial Distance as per Google Maps of actual address
a) 0 – 5.0 Km
b) 5.1 – 10.0 Km
c) 10.1 Km & Above
12. Self attested documents to be uploaded along with the Registration Form:
- Proof of the Date of Birth
- Proof of the Residential Address
- Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the child).
- Domicile Certificate of Child or of his/her parents
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
- Aadhar Card / UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Copy of latest paid fee bill of the sibling, if studying in Sri VIS (if applying under SIBLING CATEGORY).
The admission schedule for admissions to Pre-School, 2022-23 is as below:
- Commencement of admission process and availability of forms - 15.12.2021 (Wednesday)
- Last date of submission of application forms online - 21.01.2022 (Friday) as per the revised guidelines of DoE.
- Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats on the school website (www.svis.org.in) as per the point system –24.01.2022 (Monday)
- Seeking clarification, if any, of the submitted online data by school and resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards –25.01.2022 (Tuesday) to 27.01.2022 till 10:00 a.m.(Thursday) (No changes / objections will be allowed after 27.01.2022, 10:00 a.m.)
- a) Date of draw of lots as per the point system – 28.01.2022 (Friday) – 02.00 p.m.
b) Lists to be displayed on the website of school (www.svis.org.in) on 29.1.2022 by 11:00 a.m. Lists will not be displayed on the school gate.
- Final verification by school of the selected candidates and admission for the successful candidates of the main list – up to 05.02.2022 (Saturday)
- Final verification by school of the selected candidates and admission for the successful candidates of the first waiting list -- 07.02.2022(Monday) to 11.02.2022 (Friday)
- Final verification by school of the selected candidates and admission for the successful candidates of the second waiting list from 14.02.2022 (Monday) to 21.02.2022 (Monday)
Please note: Submission of incorrect data would lead to cancellation of admission if granted. Hence, all admissions will be initially provisional.
Note: Online Forms will be available only to those whose ward is not more than 4.1 years as on 01.04.2022. If your ward is still elder by 2 or 3 months, then send a separate application at email@example.com.